Monday, May 15, 2006

Which side are you on?






In case you aren't familiar with this joke, Marvel comics has a new storyline called Civil War, where the superheroes are divided over a superhero registration act. Some are siding with Captain America; others take the same stance as Iron Man. Pictured here is Toby, dressed up to play Darekitty. I think I'll go with him. ; )

I've been working toward reorganising my library space with new shelving from Ikea. I bought their Effektiv storage units, and am presently building them in the living room, six feet to the right of where I'm sitting now. They are easy to put together, but heavy. I might have to call in some reinforcements to help me get this job done. Film at eleven.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great and have a great day
Any way if you looking more information about Tour packages in Bali islands
you can visit link belowPixel Gun 3d Hack

Chucks Daily Deal said...

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.
gaming desktop pc