Monday, May 15, 2006

New bookshelves


Uffda! I've been working on these things all day long. Well, I have to admit that I work fifteen minutes, sit down for a few, then work fifteen more. Days like today are the ones where the mind is willing but the body is weak, and it takes way longer to do something that you thought it might. I know at the end of today, I might have these all assembled, but the place is a wreck from all the stuff I took off the old shelves.

It's midafternoon, and I'm beat. I might have to take a siesta and come back for round two. I already have bumps and bruises showing up where I have dropped a piece of shelving or banged against another piece of furniture. Grrrr.

What you see here is one set, with one more layer to add to the top, and the bottom layer of the second set.

2 comments:

wonda said...

What a coincidence again! I am done with the bookshelf in my son's room just last week. I am fixing my closet now.

Darediva said...

I don't even want to think about my closets at the moment, other than they are way too small for the amount of stuff in them. And it's not even clothes!