Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A bloody awful thing

What am I? Disaster central? Today I had a nosebleed in the middle of a Chinese restaurant. Give me a break!

It was one like I've never had before. I began to wonder if I should fish the cellphone out of my pocket and call 911, after I had soaked up a pile of napkins. Ick. Took me a good five minutes to get it under control, and as soon as I made it to my next stop, it started again. The people in the copy shop gave me a stack of wet paper towels. I quit dripping long enough to write them a check, and then three times was the charm when I got to the bank. At least no one around me fainted at the sight of my blood.

So, tomorrow I start my trip to visit with old friends at my high school reunion. I just hope that my arm doesn't fall off, or something. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Justin said...

My fingers are crossed for you. I hope you have fun at the very least. It will always make for some good blogging though.