Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Shaping up


Not me! The quilt project! As you can gather here, things are looking up. I found some sparkly things today to use to add to the wizard's wand, and a good rough leather-looking fabric for Gunther's boots.

This is the part where I look at the project and know it will all come together, but I know other people really aren't feeling it yet...




This is most of the applique cutting, and the next step will be to start the thread painting details. That's the fun part, when the figures take on dimensions and the various textures start to show. I should have the faces all done tomorrow.

2 comments:

wonda said...

I know it is not completed yet. But looks like Gunther is wearing sunglasses like me!

Darediva said...

He is indeed! Ken designed him to be wearing sunglasses, but I'm not sure exactly what the story is behind that. I just know he is one cool looking dude.