Thursday, March 16, 2006

It takes so little to make me happy...


This has been an outstanding week so far. My sister visited, her kids didn't tear up my house, and she brought me the Elektra Barbie that I wanted so badly. (I think that I have mentioned here before about her barely beating a fanboy to the last one on the shelf.)

Then I get a package in the post from R in the UK who kindly sent me one of the UK exclusive lead figures of Daredevil, along with a great magazine-style book with the highlights of forty years of the comics. It's an awesome sculpt for a figure only about three and a half inches tall.

Today was quite a surprise, though. I was lazily perusing the Bendis messageboards, and clicked on Michael Lark's board. There was a preview to some art for DD issue #85, and beside it, a note to me. Now, just how cool is that? It's the art you see here above.

I need to scrape myself off the ceiling and go get busy. Heh.

No comments: