Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Something unusual happened last night. I went to bed before midnight.

I am trying to get back into a semi-normal mode of sleep, whatever that really is. The goal is to sleep for at least 6 hours straight, and that just doesn't seem to happen. I assume my frequent awakenings are the reason I remember my dreams.

Unusual thing #2: I picked up on the same dream after I woke up the first time. Or a version of the same dream, I guess. Some friends were getting me together (quite a task in itself) to take me to O & M rehab. I was balking somewhat, finding excuses not to get out the door, and also having trouble finding all the things I was supposed to take with me, notably my white cane. When I did find it, it was under the edge of my bed, and missing the tip.

In part 2, they were still trying to get me ready to go, but it was like a comedy of errors. I kept insisting that I pack a few more things, and now I couldn't find my sunglasses. Someone asked if they were red, and I said "Hell, no, who do you think I am, Matt Murdock?" Then all these people dragged me out to a waiting car that was already overstuffed with other people and various types of luggage. I was crawling over a large duffle when I woke up. Geez.

If nothing else, maybe someone can get a laugh out of my subconscience.

2 comments:

Northmoony said...

LOL !
Love the part 2...
Matt Murdock deprived?

Kit said...

LOL!
i may have to find you a pair of red tinted sunglasses! 6^)P